Wednesday, September 19, 2007

taking up all my time


I decided to finally get reading the "twilight" books that I have been hearing about from pretty much EVERYONE around here. They are soooo good. I knew that I would probably enjoy reading them, even though the subject didn't seem in interest me very much. I do like to read. Well, I was wrong. I am 'totally loving' reading them. I am amazed that I am finding time to read, what with having Alexa and all (I'm not neglecting her, I promise). I can't seem to put the book down. This is a probably a good thing so that I will finish them faster and not drive Tyler crazy for too much longer :)


5 comments:

Dallas said...

You must really enjoy them...you even smile while you read :) They must not have made it out to Frisco yet, I first heard of them from Jamie a couple days ago...I miss "leisure reading" some day maybe I'll check those out!!

Dallas said...

P.S. Are they girl books or would I enjoy them?

Jewels Rules said...

Oh my gosh I just finished reading those books I loved them I read all three in less than a week and now I am so sad that they are done and the next one doesn't come out till next fall.. ya know girl falls in love with vampire weird but oh my gosh I loved them.. we should talk about them me and my friends all read them and we can't stop talking about them.. Yay I am glad you are reading them..

Jewels Rules said...

I know I have already read them twice cuz I didn't want them to end.. I'm kind of a dork but they are so good..

Rachel said...

Sounds like I better start reading these books! You & Julie have me all excited about reading them. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin