Once and a while, Alexa does not want to be put in her high chair to eat. She likes to stand on a regular chair at the table. She makes quite a mess, but it is fun to let her do. She is such a little cutie. It is fun to see her grow and try to do things on her own
.
4 comments:
She is growing up so fast--soon that will be Beckham I am sure. He already is rather stubborn.
oh she's so dang cute.. and I am so jealous that you guys get to wear beanies and jackets.. I love them.. It is still in the 90's here crazy right.. one day it will get cold hopefully..
so cute! looks like mom and her little girl are having fun and that's how it should be!
What a doll! She's adorable in her little beanie, & she has the cutest little smile. Because she's so cute, she should have everything she wants. :)
Post a Comment