Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving in St. George

We switch off every year with both families for Thanksgiving, and this year we had Thanksgiving with the Krommenhoeks. We went to St. George for Sara and nephew Samuel's soccer tournament, and decided to make a fun trip out of it! We stayed at Jeff's boss' condo, which was really nice. We had a full weekend of Celebrating Thanksgiving, Soccer, Swimming, the mini "narrows", hanging out, & some more Soccer! It was great to get away to warmer weather, and to get a chance to spend some quality time together!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

I miss this place so much...I can't wait to take Jamie there. so are there any new members to the "I can't fit anymore" club?

Real Life Roberts said...

I always can count on the Krommenhoek cousins to be so adventureous and fun, even during a "traditional" holiday! FUN!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin