
We went to bed with it just beginning to snow...and woke up with TONS and TONS of snow! It was Alexa's first time this year 'playing' in it (even if it wasn't for very long). She thought it was the coolest thing!...getting to wear her gloves and snow suit...we probably need to get her a few things for the snow, but she had fun in her cowboy boots and BIG snowsuit. :) The next picture was just a quick shot we got right before our camera ran out of battery...luckily it worked.
4 comments:
Looks like Alexa likes the snow. Jackson isn't quite sure about it yet. We'll see, hopefully. They both are going to be big snowboarders some day.
ok, rub it in...all I want right now is snow...what I'd give to go skiing and make a snow angel.
We got a little snow storm of our own last week. We got about 5-8" and church was cancelled. That's what you get for living in a city that's not supposed to get snow!
I love that you wrote on my blog thanks! It was so good to hear from you. Your little girl is adorable...she looks just like you. (I'm sure you hear that a lot) Keep in touch and I'll add you to my list of friends :o) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment