Our little girl has been sick this week, which has been hard on all of us. Every day she gets better and better, and she is such a little trooper. She handles being sick pretty well for a 1 1/2 year old. But poor thing...I hate to see her not feeling well.

There are two things that Alexa is doing right now that I think are the cutest ever. First, she has finally learned to say her name (it's a pretty hard name for kids to say). She says it so cute. I love when she says it...I can't even pretend to mimic her because it comes out so unique. Second, she sings her own version of "Zip-iddy-do-da" which usually comes out something like "Zz-Do-Da-ay" and "A-way-do-da-do-da!" It is really funny how she will just start singing it to herself when she is feeling good. I think Tyler taught her that one.
Alexa taking pictures again...and me trying to jump into the shot.
1 comment:
You gotta little cutie. I can't believe she is talking--crazy. Time flies by so fast. That is fun Tyler got to go to the game. I only went twice while living in Utah--and I was in the nosebleeds both times...
Post a Comment