YEA!! I keep telling Mike I want a boy next, as long as I get a girl at some point. But I think it would be so fun to have two the same gender as your first two. Plus--you can keep all the pink and not have to buy as many new things! Congrats and I am super excited for you! P.S--Melissa is a great girls name:)
I am so excited for you guys! It seems like everyone is having girls right now. I better get rolling. I am so jealous, I totally want a girl next to fluff up and all. I'm sure you guys will have a boy someday. Although boys seem to be more busier so I don't know if I would recommend it. J/k I love it!
Congratulations!!! Having two girls together is so much fun. If you are like me you will want them dressed a like and matching hairbows and all. How did you get your appointment moved up??
YES!! When I saw all the pictures of Alexa with her little girl friends,I would think that she definitely needed a little sis! NOW SHE GETS ONE!!! CONGRATS!
CONGRATULATIONS Kristi! That is so great...another adorable little girl! I just had a thought....I know this is jumping ahead in the future (just a tad) but since I'm having a little boy in about 5 weeks, this would make him a great age for a cute little Shelley girl. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that one out there! ;-)
girls are the best!!! now you need to put a poll on baby girl names! i like lakin, stella, dallas, clair, brylyn/bryann, bella, larry/curly/or moe haha j/k i just had a flash back of good times! i'll think of more for you. but i am SOOOOO EXCITED!
Congrats! That will be so fun. Any name ideas? We already miss you. I saw you at church and didn't get to say hi! I meant to. Let's meet for lunch soon. C-May
12 comments:
YEA!! I keep telling Mike I want a boy next, as long as I get a girl at some point. But I think it would be so fun to have two the same gender as your first two. Plus--you can keep all the pink and not have to buy as many new things! Congrats and I am super excited for you! P.S--Melissa is a great girls name:)
I am so excited for you guys! It seems like everyone is having girls right now. I better get rolling. I am so jealous, I totally want a girl next to fluff up and all. I'm sure you guys will have a boy someday. Although boys seem to be more busier so I don't know if I would recommend it. J/k I love it!
Congratulations!!!
Having two girls together is so much fun. If you are like me you will want them dressed a like and matching hairbows and all. How did you get your appointment moved up??
congrats...well someone has to produce the girls in the family!! Can't wait to meet the little princess.
Yea, A sister for Alexa. I love sisters!! Congratulations.
YES!! When I saw all the pictures of Alexa with her little girl friends,I would think that she definitely needed a little sis! NOW SHE GETS ONE!!! CONGRATS!
Congrats! That will be so fun for Alexa to have a little sister! I'm so excited for you guys!
We are so excited for you. Alexa will be a great help but just be sure she doesn't help too much. =)
CONGRATULATIONS Kristi! That is so great...another adorable little girl! I just had a thought....I know this is jumping ahead in the future (just a tad) but since I'm having a little boy in about 5 weeks, this would make him a great age for a cute little Shelley girl. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that one out there! ;-)
girls are the best!!! now you need to put a poll on baby girl names! i like lakin, stella, dallas, clair, brylyn/bryann, bella, larry/curly/or moe haha j/k i just had a flash back of good times! i'll think of more for you. but i am SOOOOO EXCITED!
Yeah!!! Congratulations! How fun for Alexa!
Congrats! That will be so fun. Any name ideas? We already miss you. I saw you at church and didn't get to say hi! I meant to. Let's meet for lunch soon.
C-May
Post a Comment