Alexa got tagged by her cousin Jackson! She misses him so much (since they moved out to Indiana) and she loves to look at pictures of him on their family blog! It was fun reading about him, so we will try to think of some things that can get you to know our fun little girl a tiny bit more.
1-Alexa Janis Shelley was born (three weeks early) on May 11, 2006. She weighed 5 lbs 13 oz. She was a tiny little thing but healthy as can be! She had a lot of dark hair...which I loved!
3-Alexa loves to DRINK! She loves milk, water, chocolate milk, juice...whatever she can get! Anytime you see her, she is usually carrying around one of her sippy cups! (of course, I do have to monitor it, or she has major wet, leaky diapers!)
4- Alexa is really into Princesses right now...none in particular, just the idea of wearing a princess dress and looking like a princess etc. It makes it pretty easy most of the time to get her ready for the day and for church.
5-Alexa loves to DANCE! She always has liked music and when she was really young she would bob her head to the beat! Now, she really gets into it with twirls and jumps! This is a picture of her trying to dance in some funny "dancing shoes" she imagined up.
6-Alexa really likes TRUCKS! She loves to look for them while sitting in her carseat (it is a great way to distract her when she doesn't want to be driving), and she loves riding in the "trucks" at any store...her favorite is the blue truck cart at Lowes!

7- Alexa is the queen of saying nice things. She is really good at saying "PLEASE" when she wants something, and "Thank You" when she gets it. She also makes me feel good almost everyday by saying "You're cute Mom!" She will usually say this while touching my face if she's close enough. I know she has said this to others -tyler, grandma, etc-but those three words always make my day and melt my heart.
9-Alexa loves being outside. She loves the park, she loves to just run around and roll in the grass, she loves bubbles, bike riding, going to get the mail, going for walks, etc...! She loves to play and be active.
10-And last the best of all the game, Alexa LOVES LOVES LOVES her grandparents! She always want to go to "mama's house, " and she likes to talk about her "two pompa's and two mama's!" She is so lucky to live close enough to spend time with each one of them pretty regular!
This was fun to think of all the things Alexa enjoys...who wants to be the next?! Alexa tags Addi Gardner, Lilly Jessup, Tayden Hotton, Ashley Roberts, Naomi Chase, and Addie Jenkins.
10 comments:
Thanks! ;)
btw- I love this look of your blog.
Hey I dont know if you remember me.. But I was Kevin's age in school. Your little girl is so stinkin cute. She looks like she is a lot of fun. Well I come by your blog sometimes and I finally decided to say hi. Tell Kev and Chels to put pictures of their sweet little boy on their blog.
Jayni Melton Brenchley
She is so cute. Thanks for the tag. That was a lot of fun. Are we really 26 weeks?? WoooHooo!!!
So cute! She is quite the little girl. I love the pic of you blow drying your hair with her in the sling! You go girl! Now, how you going to do that with two little ones???
PS--cute layout! Hope the tips helped!
Kristi, she is such a mini version of you! I love it! You did great thinking of all the cute things she does and loves and finding pics for it! I can't wait to see baby girl #2!
Task completed. ;)
So CUTE! I love the picture of you guys while you are blowdrying your hair- seriously so funny!
Thanks for doing this tag Kristy! These are such cute pictures of Alexa. It's so crazy how they are growing up so much. So, I haven't been able to talk to you Kristy, how is the pregnancy going? That is so crazy you're due in July, not too far away. Sure love and miss you guys!
I loved this post! Fun thoughts in the eyes of her mom! She is such a cute girl...from the first time I saw the sling/hair styling photo I knew she would always stick tight to you...but now I've learned that she is stuck to her dad and grands! So fun!
Post a Comment