Game time!!!! I thought that this might be fun to play. All you have to do is make a list of ten of your favorite things. But there is a little catch. Everything on the list has to start with a specific letter of the Alphabet. That letter is randomly assigned by the blogger who you are playing with!
I got assigned the letter S from Rachel.
1- Stewart Falls - I have a lot of memories at this beautiful place thanks to Tyler! His grandparents have a cabin close by, we got engaged there, and we have spent quite a lot of time there in our six years. I love Tyler, and the memories we've made their.
2- Sisters - I LOVE my sisters, and I love that my two girls have each other! I am excited for them to grow up being so close in age, and hopefully be best friends!
3- Sunshine - One of the BEST feelings is being out in some nice, warm sunshine! I love the way it feels against my skin, and I love being able to be outside.
4- Sports - We really love sports in our home. I love playing them because it is a fun way to be active. My favorites are Soccer, Tennis, Volleyball, and a good ol' game of kickball :)
5- St. George - It is so great having a little vacation spot not too far away! With nice, sunny weather, swimming, and other fun things to do.
6- Snow - What is better than going out onto freshly fallen snow?! Playing in it, Snowboarding/Sledding in it, etc! (I'm trying to be positive with all this snow falling outside!)
7- Smiles - When people are happy, I am happy...Especially my little family!
8- Strawberries - Yum, Yum, Yum!
9- Scattergories - I have always loved the game...It really makes you think!...and this is what I feel like I am doing right now, only this is easier because there isn't a different question for each number.
10- Shelley Style Blog - It gives me a chance to share a little about my life, pictures, and keeps me in touch with friends and family. I enjoy having a blog so much!

Let me know if you want to play, and I'll assign you a letter!

1 comment:
You came up with some great ones. I really like the Shelley Style blog, too. It's filled with pictures & stories of this really cute family & two of the most adorable little girls. :)
Post a Comment