Tuesday, January 20, 2009

One Big Happy Family

With Dallas' family in town over the holidays, we were finally able to get some pictures of the whole family together! It was a good time!
(This is Kristi's side of the family--the Krommenhoeks!)
All Nine Siblings
From Left to Right--Sara, Amy, Kaci, Kevin, Kristi, Dallas, Jeff, Julie, Adam
***
Isn't that cute?! Grandpa and Grandma Krommenhoek with ALL TEN grandchildren...the DOUBLED their grandchildren in 2008!
***

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I love all the family pictures but mostly I love the last one of your cute little fam. Aren't your two girls just so much fun?! I love to watch our boys interact now--I'm sure it's pretty much the same as your girls (but I don't know how loud Alexa is). ;)

jayni & ben said...

What a good looking family. I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have. They are all sooo cute.

R Clan said...

What great family pictures!

Jobi Niu said...

SO SO SO CUTE! I cannot believe your Mom had 9 kids!! Oh my gosh. How fun! I loved the picture with all of the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa.. so cute!

Melissa said...

You all look so great! It's so fun to see everyone--it's been way too long. I love the Krommies!

Real Life Roberts said...

LOVE IT LOVE IT!! so glad you shared!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin