
We found the perfect spot to camp up American Fork Canyon! It was beautiful! We had a lot of fun on the four wheelers...I don't know the last time I road a four wheeler! Just had to add a few extra pictures from my Mom's camera (we didn't get very many with ours)!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I agree that it's so fun to catch up and it's crazy seeing you with kids too:) They are so cute. If you go private please invite me. katysamps@gmail.com
Aww I LOVE camping especially American Fork canyon it is soo pretty it looks like you had fun! Happy Birthday!
Oh ps if you go private I would LOVE to still look at your blog my email is larasykes@hotmail.com
I can't even stand how cute your family is. You are such a good mom:) My email is dayton.melissa@gmail.com if you go private.
Post a Comment