Our family had a great Halloween Day!In the evening, Grandma and Grandpa Shelley
came over for dinner and to see our little fairies.
Trick-or-treating was really fun with both of our girls!

Karli was so excited...I don't know how she knew what was going on so well...she even kept her costume on until it was time to go to bed!...and, yes, that is a headband on her head! Can you believe it?! She kept it on all night! We probably won't see that ever happen again :)

We ran into Alexa's little friend Merry while going down our street...so we finished the evening with her, her brother, and her mom! They looked so cute! I couldn't get over how fun it was watching the little fairies run to each house.

We were going to take Karli in after a few houses, but she wouldn't have that...she was loving it! Both of our girls LOVE Halloween...the whole idea of dressing up and candy is a pretty fun concept I guess!
8 comments:
They are so cute! Oh how fun and exciting for them. That is so much fun to see the excitement in them.
Your girls looked so cute! I am glad they had fun!
I love your girls costumes! SO cute! And...how cute is it that you and Tyler were the Princess & the Frog?! Bryan & I need to be more creative like you guys!
Such cute costumes! I love the bright colors. Looked like you had a lot of fun.
What cute fairies. Happy to hear you had a fun holiday.
So cute...Girls are so fun!!! And you look great too!
I love your family costumes! That's so fun that you all go with the same theme. Cute, cute girls!
The costumes turned out really cute, good job:)
Post a Comment