Friday, December 18, 2009

Recent December Happenings


SNOW! This top picture pretty much sums up how Alexa feels about playing in it!  She loves it, and loved her time with Daddy making snowmen!  Two Snowmen...or snowgirls "Alexa" and "Karli"...cute!




We attended out ward Christmas party last weekend...it was done so well!  Everyone was asked to dress up in Biblical attire...Karli wouldn't wear anything special, but Alexa dressed as Mary with her own baby Jesus!  We had a great time!


December is the month for parties! 

We also had a good time at the Jeppson family party...Tyler's Grandparents put on a Christmas party.
Here are Alexa and Karli with some of their cousins Nathan and Jared.

Alexa and Nathan sure have fun together...Nathan said to me as they were playing, "I love Alexa!"

4 comments:

Melissa said...

How cute! We are hoping for some snow while we are there. The best Christmas's are white Christmas's! Have a great holiday season!

jayni & ben said...

Oh my gosh I love those snowman. They are like perfect!! I wish I had enough energy to go out and make one :) Looks like you guys have already been busy. Love that your girls are such good little friends.

Joni said...

Those are good snowgirls! I'm impressed, good job dad.

Haley said...

LOVE the snowmen! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin