January is a popular month to discuss health and fitness things, so I thought it would be good to share a workout that I've really been enjoying! One of Babysteals.com's Daily specials was a combo pack of workouts from Lindsey Brinn. Well, I ended up ordering them, and haven't even tired of them yet! That's really good for me. She does a really good job at having a variety of workouts on her videos, and she recommends doing them every other day so I have a chance to just do Cardio, run, bike, swim, or just take a break (pretty much whatever I feel like) on the off days.
I LOVE working out with her, she is fun and positive, and makes her workouts "doable" and fast.
If you need a new workout, check it out!
http://www.momsintofitness.com/ or check her out on Amazon or sign up for Babysteals.com...


3 comments:
You posted this just for me didn't you? lol These look awesome! Thanks for sharing. I might have to think about getting them for me. She is cute and the Youtube videos I watched looked great.
You're so good at keeping fit. I always remember you in gym shorts, on your way to the HYPER or out for a run. I gotta say I'm kinda jealous that you like it so much!
Nice! I will have to check babysteals out...I knew about Kidsteals.com but not baby. Thanks for the tip. And I will be working out again soon and cant' wait. I hate getting bigger and bigger and not being able to do much about it...but it's SO worth it!
Post a Comment