Friday, June 25, 2010

"...the greatest fun spot you'll ever know!..."

That's right!  We made it to Cherry Hill this year
with my Dad and some of the Krom Clan!
It was a blast as  usual!
It was a bummer that Tyler couldn't make it because of work,
but we had fun for him :)
We worked with my Dad in the morning,
and then headed to CHERRY HILL!
The small picture below is Alexa's "not happy" look
...but then she quickly made up for it :)
Chelsie, Kevin, Dad K, Amber, Jade
Chloe, Alexa, Krist, Noah, Karli
We went on a perfect day, not a big crowd!
Hot weather, relaxing day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been there for AGES. I'll have to plan a trip with our family.

DAJP said...

I've always heard Cherry Hill was so much fun. Hope you had a good birthday. Thanks for the fun message for Jackson. You guys are so sweet.

Jobi Niu said...

How fun! I want to go there.. CUTE PICTURES!! How adorable are your girls?? YOu are TINY too.. LUCKY

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin