Wednesday, September 29, 2010

the DIRTY DASH 2010 "Hoek's Heros"

All the Krommenhoek brothers (and brother-in-law) put together a team
for the first annual dirty dash! 
It was CRAZY!
Their team was called the HOEK'S HEROS
with batman, hulk, spiderman, ironman, and superman!
It was a 10K through mud and obsticles, hills and waterslides!
Sounds fun doesn't it...just look at the pictures!












8 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I would've done that. Maybe next year.

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I know a lot people who did it. I hope to do it next year. Good job Hoek's Heros!

Mindy said...

CRAZY!!! It would be so hard for me because I would just be laughing the whole time. How do you run while you're laughing hard?? It looks like a ton of fun!

Melissa said...

Sign me up for next year! Looks awesome!

Haley said...

This looks so awesome! I need to show this to my hubby! I love that the dressed up as super heros! How fun!!!

Jewels Rules said...

Melinda and I am some of our friends did that race as well.. It was so much fun..

R Clan said...

That looked so crazy fun! Oh My Heck! I loved their costumes too. Oh how we miss you!

Real Life Roberts said...

That looks so fun! and ewwwe dirty! Oh what a fun family! Miss you guys!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin