I'm so excited for you! I cant wait to buy your baby a present! :) Thanks for calling, I would have been mad if I had read it on your blog or facebook first! :)
Congrats on baby girl #3! I didn't even know you were pregnant...you certainly don't look it at all in your family pictures! No fair! Hope everything continues to go well this pregnancy.
Oh my gosh, congrats, I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I'm so excited for you. My brother has 3 girls and no boys. You will be doing hair all the time! How fun, all those dress ups and dolls and pink, congrats!
WHAT??!?!?!?!? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Oh my, and another little girl! That is such fantastic news! Congratulations...DOUBLE congratulations (for being pregnant and for having a girl). OH! I miss you...I am so excited for yoU!
Tyler, Kristi, Alexa, Karli, Congratulations on another little Shelley doll! You guys make beautiful girls. We are excited for you. Now Karli, you get to be a big sister like Alexa. We loved seeing you guys in St.George. Thanks for the yummy dinner and Alexa and Karli, thanks for playing Hats for Sale, Hide N Seek, Doggie Doggie and London Bridges. You guys are so much fun. We loved it. Love, Grandma & Grandpa Shelley. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
9 comments:
Congratulations!! There is nothing better than having a sister, your girls are so lucky.
I'm so excited for you! I cant wait to buy your baby a present! :) Thanks for calling, I would have been mad if I had read it on your blog or facebook first! :)
That makes you and Kelly both! Very cool. Congratulations!
Congrats!! Another beautiful little girl. How exciting!
YIPPY!!! 3 GIRLS sounds soooo fun!!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats on baby girl #3! I didn't even know you were pregnant...you certainly don't look it at all in your family pictures! No fair! Hope everything continues to go well this pregnancy.
Oh my gosh, congrats, I didn't even know you were pregnant!! I'm so excited for you. My brother has 3 girls and no boys. You will be doing hair all the time! How fun, all those dress ups and dolls and pink, congrats!
WHAT??!?!?!?!? I didn't even know you were pregnant! Oh my, and another little girl! That is such fantastic news! Congratulations...DOUBLE congratulations (for being pregnant and for having a girl). OH! I miss you...I am so excited for yoU!
Tyler, Kristi, Alexa, Karli,
Congratulations on another little Shelley doll! You guys make beautiful girls. We are excited for you. Now Karli, you get to be a big sister like Alexa. We loved seeing you guys in St.George. Thanks for the yummy dinner and Alexa and Karli, thanks for playing Hats for Sale, Hide N Seek, Doggie Doggie and London Bridges. You guys are so much fun. We loved it. Love, Grandma & Grandpa Shelley. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Post a Comment