It's always fun being able to celebrate, but it's especially fun since having kids!
We did our favorite tradition of DECORATING SUGAR COOKIES
We did this on Sunday, so we could have them already done for Monday.
Alexa had a Valentine's Party at preschool,
The girls were able to give and receive a lot of fun and yummy valentines, and
The girls had a lot of fun with a babysitter,
while Tyler and I took a couple of hours
to go out to dinner.
It was a nice day.
I had a bit of a baby scare
...thought the baby might be coming...
but everything is going fine now.
Prayer works miracles!
And now just taking it easy.
***
And I just thought this was a cute greeting for Valentine's Day...

1 comment:
Don't you be having any of those baby scares again. I want to hear that you are having a baby closer to your due date. You are amazing. I can't believe you are having another beautiful baby girl. How exciting.
Post a Comment