Saturday, March 15, 2008

Homeless














We have been enjoying our 'homelessness' this past week since moving out of our home. We are in between homes at the moment, staying at my parents home in American Fork. It has been fun having 'no responsibilities' and just hanging out. Alexa has been loving all the people around all the time...and the animals. She loves her Grandparents, Aunts, & Uncles!
We are hoping to move into our new home this next week. It is in Highland, right on the boarder of Lehi/Highland area. We LOVE the area and LOVE the home. We are so excited! We'll keep you all updated as it happens.




6 comments:

R Clan said...

You guys sure look pretty good for being homeless. Post pictures when you can of your house. We'll be excited to see them.

Thanks for the Birthday card and gift card. That was a really nice surprise. We miss you! I still have to tell you about what Tayden did the other day when he didn't see Alexa at your house. It broke a mom's heart! =)

Unknown said...

So, you guys bought the house then? That's so nice that you're able to stay at your parents Kristy. Alexa looks so grown up in these pictures she looks like a girl, no baby anymore. Sad!

Rob & Denae said...

Congratulations on the new house and the "girl" baby. That is so exciting. I cant believe how grown up Alexa looks. We miss hanging out with you all.

Rob & Denae said...

That comment by Rob was actually me, Denae. I love your blog and how updated and cute it always is. I need pointers on ours.

Alyse said...

Those pictures are so cute! Alexa is just adorable! I can't wait to see pics of your new house!

Jessup Jive said...

Monday I had just finished changing Lilly's diaper, and told her that her friends were coming over. She got a a sad look on her face, and said "Alexa moved far away to Nephi" I said that's right but she moved to Lehi, but she insists it is Nephi. I was amazed at how much 2 year olds understand. Lilly misses Alexa, and Lainey too. Hope to see you guys soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin