Thanks to Alexa, we took a lot of pictures today...she LOVES playing with the camera (if we let her)! So now I have an excuse to tell you that I absolutely LOVE being able to play with these two little girls every day! THANK YOU TYLER for working so hard so that I can! Every day is filled with new adventures...that's for sure! Alexa is so fascinated by having a baby sister. She is filled with question after question or just stating facts about Karli. She is the BEST helper, and Karli continues to be an easy baby. They are both such sweethearts!

4 comments:
Serious cute pictures!!! Seriously, you are the cutest mom EVER!
Those are such cute pictures! Your girls are so adorable!
These are so stinkin cute!! I love it! I love that Alexa is such a good big sister, that's too cute.
Kristi, what beautiful little girls you have ;) I love those pics!
Post a Comment