Thursday, September 11, 2008

playing at the park

Alexa has wanted to go to this certain park ever since her Aunt Amy took her there a month or so ago...So we finally went as a family, and had a great time! Karli slept the whole time, so Tyler and I really got to play with Alexa! She is so funny and so full of energy...



"Stick your tongue out like this Dad!"

Okay, this isn't from the park...just took it today! Alexa LOVES to get pictures taken with Karli!

2 comments:

Alyse said...

Didn't you just have a baby?! Then why are you so skinny! You look so good & your hair looks so cute! I can't wait for Jacksy to be able to run around and play...you guys are so cute!

Rowley's said...

Now, were you not aware of my rule that state..."If you are a couple block from my house, you must stop by"? I walk with my girls to that park weekly. Aubrey loves it and Carlee and I can just sit in the shade and play. You need to meet us there one time and the girls can play together!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin