Saturday, September 6, 2008

Saturday Afternoon





Tyler out working with his Dad on our backyard (yes, only about a week until it will be done!), Alexa in the bath after a fun time outside in the dirt, and Karli snoozing on the couch...all on a Saturday afternoon! Don't you just LOVE the weekends?!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

YES!!!

Melissa said...

I love Karli's little fists as she sleeps. Super cute!

Brad and Jana said...

You have such a cute family! It looks like you are always having fun!

DAJP said...

Thats great you guys are getting the lawn done. Seems like you guys are always working on another lawn or someone elses lawn. You guys I'm sure are pros at it now. Tyler should do it on the side. J/k I can't believe how much Karli has grown. She's getting so big!

Real Life Roberts said...

cant wait to see the finished project!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin