We made it a family outing this morning at 6:45 (I wish we had a picture). Alexa and Karli were really good for us, and luckily we didn't have to wait forever. Alexa was wondering at first where the boat was...we had to keep saying v-v-v-vote....little cutie! Maybe we were just getting them used to the voting stuff early...or maybe it was just better going all together instead of trying to find a babysitter!
2 comments:
How cute! Did you ever find the boat? :)
Aubrey kept saying "boat" too! We had to bring them with us as well, luckily it wasn't hours long. I had my diaper bag prepared for a long day in line, with toys and snack gallor! Hey I was wondering if you buy your girls bows or make them. I bought a few bows for Carlee a couple month back and that same girl is now oftering to teach a class and tells all the trick or the trade. She said if I could get 4-5 girls that want to make a headband, bow, flower, and little flower clip each, she would come and bring all the stuff for $20 each. Her links on my blog if you want to see the stuff. I don't have many friends that have girls!!! Anyway, just a thought, let me know if it would be something you might want to do! I'll end her before I write a novel!
Post a Comment