We had a great Halloween! We made "mummies" for dinner, carved pumpkins, gave out candy, and trick-or-treated!
Alexa has been anxiously awaiting the pumpkin carving, and did a great job (Karli had a to watch this year, but she didn't seem to mind to much)! Alexa didn't even care about the slimy insides, she loved all of it! It is so much fun to see how excited she gets, it makes the holiday even better! Kids are the best!
Alexa is walking out the door, ready to go trick-or-treating! She got the hang of it pretty quick...although it was pretty funny after just the first house, she was ready to go home and eat her candy!...but soon she realized every home was giving candy! What an exciting night for her :)
Alexa met up with her friend Merry a few times while we were trick-or-treating! They have been having the best time together! I am so happy that she will have a good friend her age just a few houses away from ours! Alexa was so excited about her "glowing necklace" she and I wore!
9 comments:
How cute! I love that she figured out the whole trick-or-treating thing where everyone gives out candy! And actually touching pumpkin guts--impressive. :)
Aren't holidays so much more fun with kids? Christmas will be a blast for your guys this year.
Kristi! Hi! I love you blog backgrounds, so cute! I would love to get together sometime this week, that would be great! What days work for you? Mondays and Wednesdays aren't too great for me because I have to teach a class in the afternoon but other than that I am fare game. Let me know what works for you! :-)
What a cute family. We really enjoyed visiting with you guys this afternoon. I hope those clothes work for Karli.
Hey there! What a beautiful family you have Kristi...I wish I had a chance to see your Carli and see how big Alexa has grown. Come back again soon!
How cute that she was so excited! I love those pictures It was so great to see you and your adorable family at church today!
Hi again, sorry...I forgot to mention in the previous post that your girls happen to be the cutest little girls I have ever seen! Seriously, I LOVE the costumes, so fun! :-)
What a cute little witch! Seriously your girls are so cute! I love to check your blog, you always have something fun going on!
K seriously how cute do your girls look in their lil costumes??
Post a Comment