Hey guys! I'm kind of a slacker in the blogging world, but I just came across yours and love it! It's fun to have a way to stay in touch. Your family is so cute!
Looks like you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving. Swimming hah? Not fair. The girls look so cute. I so remember Alexa wearing that Hello shirt, I can't believe how much Karli has grown. Sure love and miss you guys! Love the hat. Is that Tylers, I don't remember it.
5 comments:
Hey Beautiful! You always have the cutest pictures of your adorable family! Hope you are good! You are so cute!
Hey guys! I'm kind of a slacker in the blogging world, but I just came across yours and love it! It's fun to have a way to stay in touch. Your family is so cute!
Joan and Chad Taylor
Your girls are so cute and growing way too fast.
It looks like your Thanksgiving was so much fun.
Looks like you guys had such a fun Thanksgiving. Swimming hah? Not fair. The girls look so cute. I so remember Alexa wearing that Hello shirt, I can't believe how much Karli has grown. Sure love and miss you guys! Love the hat. Is that Tylers, I don't remember it.
My boys LOVE wearing my husbands hats. I can't believe how much they're growing up!
Post a Comment