Friday, January 9, 2009

New Year's Interview

I'm starting a new tradition this year! At the beginning of each new year, I am going to interview my cute kids so that I can capture their favorite things, memories, etc! (I got the idea from http://blissfullydomestic.com/blissful-kids/new-years-interview-for-kids/ )
Alexa had a lot of fun doing this, and it was fun to hear what some of her answers were!...and look at her cute drawing of herself!

11 comments:

Jessup Jive said...

That is so cute!!

Rachel said...

That is soooo cute & such a great idea. I especially like what she loves about each person in her family--dessert. My kind of answer. :)

Jules said...

What an adorable idea! I love her answers and self portrait.

Jane said...

Love this idea, we are doing it too!

Melissa said...

That is so cute--love it. Hmm, I wonder what "B" would say if I started that this year ;)

Mike & Emily West said...

That is so cute! What a good idea to do new years interviews, I love it! It was so good to see you the other day. We really do need to do it again soon. What are your plans for February? I am thinking we should pick a day and do dinner again, or something! :-) Anyway, OH! Other question...how do you change your header font and for the blog? It always look so cute. I can't seem to do it differently than what blogger offers.

Alyse said...

What a great idea! I am totally going to copy! Your girls are so cute!

R Clan said...

That is way too cute. I love the idea!

And..

Yes we do need to get together. We miss you guys too.

The Hansens said...

Great idea, that is soooo cute:) Such a good mommy.

Brooke said...

I love that idea!

jayni & ben said...

That is such a good idea. I want to do that when I kids.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin