Building Castles out of blocks has been a VERY POPULAR activity at our home lately.
It has to be Alexa's FAVORITE thing to do!
It is so cute, and she doesn't get tired of it...EVERY DAY we are building castles for her ponys (and sometimes other toys) in the morning, afternoon, and evening when Daddy comes home!
It is amazing because she usually doesn't stick to one thing so long, but this type of play doesn't see to be going anywhere anytime soon!
Luckily it is a fun thing to do, and it is never exactly the same...we get pretty creative in our building!
Luckily it is a fun thing to do, and it is never exactly the same...we get pretty creative in our building!
4 comments:
I love your blog! David and Lance build every day with the blocks, too. David likes it as much as Lance (he keeps buying more bags of mega blocks--he needs to build bigger). The difference between Lance and Alexa? We build garages for cars instead of castles for ponies. :) Too cute!
Braxton and Sammy built some pretty cool castles back in the day. I know I took pictures of them back then but I think that is probably in the 20 or so rolls of film I need to develop. OOPS!
Look at Karli sitting up hanging out, growing up SO fast! We have those blocks too, the boy colored ones though, I find them all around my house! Maybe my boys are too young for them right now. ha ha cute pics though
Looks like fun! Those were such cute family pictures Kristi.
Post a Comment