*
*
Are you done guessing?!
It is a picture of my little sis Amy when she was about 6 months old...it looks a lot like our little Karli! My Dad totally thought it was Karli when my Mom and Amy showed it to him.
It was fun to looks at the rest of Amy's scrapbook after that...to see what Karli could look like as she gets older. It's funny that people have always compared Alexa to my little sister Sara, and now Karli looks similar to Amy...there is a lot of Krommenhoek genes in our girls, but there is also a lot of Shelley in them too!

4 comments:
No matter who they look like I think they are both so beautiful.
And...
As long as I am working out I think it is o.k. to talk about bread too. lol :) At least I burn off the calories that I eat from it!
She does look just like her auntie, lucky girl. She is such a little doll.
That is CRAZY how much they look alike, my gosh.
I totally remember Amy at this age. Your family came to visit us in vista, Ca. I was so baby crazy!
Post a Comment