Tuesday, March 10, 2009

crazies

Last night, when it was totally snowing outside, Alexa was begging to go play outside! So Tyler took her out, and they had so much fun!
It's too bad that we are still taking "snow pictures" at this time a year, but at least these two know how to make the most of it!
*
This is Karli's favorite expression
...a smile with her tongue sticking out :)
She has a really long tongue!...she takes after her Mom...
She is so funny how she will just stick it out pretty much all day long!

7 comments:

R Clan said...

Oh how fun! We gotta love March and its weird weather.

Jobi Niu said...

I'm SO SICK of the snow! How cute is your husband with your girls??

Karli's cute lil' tongue.. ha ha, I love it! :]

Brad and Jana said...

Justice wanted to go out in it so bad, and I said it was to cold...your husband is so nice to go out and play with her in it!

Terry and Amber Andrews said...

I can't believe all the snow! It's March! Every time I see pictures of Karli I already think back just a couple months when Lily was doing the same thing. They grow so fast.

The Hansens said...

hahaha. That is so funny your little girl has a long tongue just like you. I remember watching you touch your nose with your tongue when we were in jr high! So funny!!!!

Kaitlyn and Kyle Shelley said...

Karli is getting so big!!! That is so cute that she is doing that. Kyle and I can't wait to see you again! Are you guys going to Moab? We hope we can go!

DAJP said...

That's my bro, being crazy and going out late in the snow!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin