She was able to celebrate with both sets of grandparents, cousins, aunts/uncles, friends, and her family!
Alexa and I made her a "dirt cake" because she LOVES to play and eat dirt...so why not give her what she loves!?!
Karli LOVED the attention and LOVED being sung to "Happy Birthday to you!" I'd say one of her favorite parts of her birthday was eating the wrapping paper and ribbons!
On Karli's birthday, Alexa (and Karli of course) was invited to her friend Kyra's PRINCESS birthday party! It was the CUTEST thing ever! Alexa felt so special and princessy getting her hair/nails/make-up done at the party, making her own princess wand, and being able to spend some time with the REAL CINDERELLA! Karli was just happy as can be to be there with so many people and fun things going on! She wasn't sad at all that this party landed on her birthday :)
2 comments:
1st bdays are so fun...I love the dirt cake idea!
I love Karli's cake, that really is perfect, I should do that for Janie's B-day. Thanks so much for coming to Kyra's party and hanging out with us after, we had so much fun and we miss you so much. I am glad you had a happy birthday an I am glad that we can see you soon.
Post a Comment