Thursday, June 18, 2009

Our Garden

Our garden has had a little bit of a slow start, but last night we ate the first thing out of our garden...yummy spinach! It was so good, we are excited to have it through the rest of the season (along with everything else coming)!
It has been so much fun getting our garden boxes together this year...we'll see how everything else works out!

8 comments:

R Clan said...

Look at you grow. That is amazing. Those garden boxes are awesome too. I will be taking some lessons from you. :) Good job!

Mike & Emily West said...

Good job, your garden looks great!

Mike & Emily West said...

OH! Also, I would love to continue reading your blog. My email is emilymwest@hotmail.com :-)

jayni & ben said...

Look at you guys go. I love that you actually use your yard. That looks yummy. I want to have a garden.

Brooke said...

Wow! That garden looks like a dream! Good job!

Jane said...

I want that in my yard! It is perfect and I am so envious. Looks SO yummy.

Joni said...

Wow, impressive. The garden is beautiful, great job!

Burton Family said...

Holy cow- that salad looks sooo yummy. I'm so glad you have such a nice backyard- I can tell you just love it! Tyler sounds like a great sunday school teacher too.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin