Kristi, thanks for your sweet comments on our blog. You have such a beautiful family! You must be so proud of those little girls;) I'm also grateful for your beautiful home. We love it!!! We're finishing the basement because baby #3 is on the way!
How fun! I don't know what it is about cousins but there is some connection. My kids see their cousins like once a year but they are bestest friends when they are together. There is just something about family.
3 comments:
Kristi, thanks for your sweet comments on our blog.
You have such a beautiful family! You must be so proud of those little girls;)
I'm also grateful for your beautiful home. We love it!!! We're finishing the basement because baby #3 is on the way!
How cute!! I can't wait till my boys get cousins...they only have ONE on Enoch's side.
How fun! I don't know what it is about cousins but there is some connection. My kids see their cousins like once a year but they are bestest friends when they are together. There is just something about family.
Post a Comment