We went to St. George for the weekend
with some of our favorite people--The Johnson's!
We had a great time
with some of our favorite people--The Johnson's!
We had a great time
...even though it was about 115 degrees
...it was SO HOT!
We enjoyed the pool, and we spent a day at Sand Hollow Reservoir (first time trying it out, we LOVED it).
We enjoyed the pool, and we spent a day at Sand Hollow Reservoir (first time trying it out, we LOVED it).
It was a fun weekend, spent with fun people, in one FUN city :)


7 comments:
That place looks like fun, I have been to st. george like a million times and i don't know where that is at. You will have to tell me.
That looked like fun.
That was so much fun, I really want to go back again but preferrably without kids :) Then I would jump off the cliffs.
What a fun liitle trip! Aren't the Johnson's like the funniest and nicest family ever?
Holy cow... Your little baby is not a baby anymore! I can not believe how much she looks like her sister and her mama! What a fun trip. I haven't been to St. George yet. Will have to add it to "the list." :)
I vote that next time we try to go in March/April/May or October/November. Just sayin'.
How fun! That Reservoir looks beautiful!
Post a Comment