Thursday, August 6, 2009

Already a dress-up Queen

Karli LOVES to play in Alexa's dress up box!
There is just way to much to pull out and throw on the floor, and dress up in! Her favorite is the necklaces! We are amazed at how well she puts necklaces on...and then the other day we found out she not only can put necklaces on, she can undress herself too! She is crazy and fun, and we could not live without her...but this age is a crazy one!


2 comments:

Joni said...

I agree this age is a crazy one but like you said it is way too fun. They learn new words and you get to see their personality, so cute!

Rachel said...

I absolutely love this age. Our little Luke is a wild man and into everything. But I'll take it. And your little Karli??? Super cute!!! It's why God made them so cute, right? So they can get away with more. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin