Thursday, August 27, 2009

Yee-Haw!

I LOVE MY MOM and
I LOVE RIDING HORSES WITH HER
Tonight was so much fun!
Just a little something to help you imagine, no pictures were taken, but I had such a great time and wanted to post about it!
Thanks Mom!
and Thanks Tyler!
I feel so refreshed and ready for another day.

7 comments:

R Clan said...

That is so incredibly cute. I sure love and miss you. You are such a great example to me. I love your positive energetic attitude. I aboslutely love hearing about the relationship between you and your family too. We miss you!

Jobi Niu said...

How cute is that?? THat sounds like fun. I would love to ride horses.

That picture on the top of your blog is SOOOO CUTE! My gosh. LOVE.

Joni said...

You are too funny! I think it is great you are so close to your mom.

Melissa said...

I saw this picture and just laughed. Why is it always funny to put heads on other peoples bodies. Looks like a lot of fun. Love mama Krommenhoek!

Real Life Roberts said...

what a fun way to get refreshed!

Brad and Jana said...

I am so jealous! I love riding horses! How fun for you and your Mom!

Jess said...

That picture looks like something I would (will) do. I love it. Very creative and the artwork is spectacular.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin