Tuesday, October 6, 2009

MonStEr dRinK

Alexa decided that she wanted a "MONSTER DRINK"
(I promise that this was totally thought up by her!)
made with

ORANGE JUICE

+

SPINACH

+

APPLE SAUCE
=
ALEXA'S MONSTER DRINK

She was so proud of it, and that she thought it up on her own, and that it actually tasted yummy! :)

6 comments:

R Clan said...

What a smart little girl! WOW....I wonder how it tasted? Looks a little scary monstery to me. lol

Jane said...

Wow, I am completely impressed!

We are the Mayletts said...

hilarious!! I love kids! I can't believe that's Alexa. Carson and London still talk about playing at your house. We miss you!

Real Life Roberts said...

fun to get caught up with you! Alexa has such a bubbly personality...a lot like someone else, CUZ!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Wow! Very impressive and healthy too! :o) Such a cute girl!

Joni said...

Wow, she actually drank something that is green, nice work Alexa!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin