We really enjoy HaLLoWEen!
And have a lot of fun dressing up for it!
We have fun parties every year with at least one side of our family,
so we try to get creative.
Last year we went more
TRADITIONAL HALLOWEEN
with our costumes
since Alexa wanted to be a witch
and Karli had a pumpkin costume already.
Tyler and I ended up being Frankenstein and Frankenstein's wife...
This year we went a little more
HAPPILY EVER AFTER :)
Alexa decided to be a fairy,
so of course, Karli gets to be a fairy too!
...so what could Tyler and I be to go along with fairies...
Ever heard of the frog and the princess?
(the pictures aren't the best, a few technical difficulties...but you get the idea!)
Here is a link to my family's blog with other really fun costumes from the party!
http://kromklan.blogspot.com/2009/10/happy-halloween.html
11 comments:
So super cute. I love seeing what you guys are going to do each year. You make a wonderful princess and Tyler even makes a great frog :) How fun!
What fun costume ideas. :) I love to see adults get in to the spirit of Halloween!
You are rockin' that hair! I love it!
Those are so cute. I thought they would be again.
I LOVE the costumes!!! YOu're a hottie girl. How cute are your lil fairies?? and of course the frog too ;) I LOVE HAlloween!!
kris, those are totally cool costumes...very creaive i must add. Jamie and i are at a loss of what to be, so maybe we can still your idea? please send more pics of everyone. thanks Dallas
Oh my gosh I love your outfits. Sooo cute and such a good idea. I think you look so pretty.
tell tyler he needs to wear that costume to the USU game
I love it! You guys are so creative!
Hilarious! Now you know that you would look really pretty with long hair. I can't believe Tyler dressed up as a frog, too funny. Your girls are super cute. Happy Halloween!
Kristi! Kyle and I loved your costumes! We laughed at the picture of Tyler squatting just like a frog =) Such a good idea! You guys looked like you had lots of fun on Halloween and it looks like you have a fun neighborhood, that is awesome! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment