Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Visit With Santa


On Saturday we went to our city library for a fun morning with Santa! 
The pictures show how it went...Alexa had a blast sitting on Santa's lap and telling him what she wanted to get for Christmas, but Karli wasn't too happy to sit on his lap---great picture, ha ha!
There were fun crafts for the kids, and pretty music played on harps! 
We had a great time!

8 comments:

Alyse said...

That picture of Karli is classic! How fun that your library had Santa!

Kris and Sam said...

That photo is awesome! I'm pretty sure that I made that same face sitting on Santa's lap every year until I turned...twelve. Love it!

R Clan said...

What great memories. They will be fun to look back on. Can I tell you how beautiful you look too.

Jobi Niu said...

ha ha ha I think my boys would be like Karli too.. hahah CUTE pictures! :]

jkhoek said...

That family picture is great! Kristi, you look so pretty. And those ones of the girls are each priceless in their own way! How fun to visit Santa. Maybe we'll find one somewhere around town and see how Caleb reacts :)

Jess said...

your girls are so cute! i love their pictures. it's funny how the younger ones get so scared, i have no idea why. mckay screamed the whole time, too.
you're such a beautiful family! let's get together after this busy season is over!

Joni said...

Hilarious! I'm sure Audrey will react the same way. Alexa's hair is getting so long, beautiful!

Rachel said...

Love the family pic, and your girls are so cute (and getting so big). But I do want to pick up little Karli & hug her. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin