Twenty-seven sounds pretty old to me...
no, it's not thirty or forty...but I'm getting up there :)
But, I am totally okay with turning twenty-seven
for a couple of reasons!
One-Tyler is always four years older...so at least I'm not thirty-one, right?! :)
Two-I feel GREAT. Better than I probably ever have!
This picture below pretty much sums it up...
I am loving life.
Love my husband.
Love my kids.
Excited to grow and learn this upcoming year.
Happy.
Tyler and the girls made my day so great!
First time with a sign,
and birthday notes scattered throughout the house!
Wow, I feel like a million bucks :)
I also got birthday wishes from family and friends
via phone calls, visits, and facebook!
Thank you!
We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner,
and then just hung out in the evening in our backyard!
I had a great birthday!


9 comments:
27!!! Wow, no wonder you LOOK young, you ARE young! Happy Birthday!
I hope 27 isn't old... or that would make me ancient! You look awesome. Happy Birthday. :)
I know what you mean about feeling old... I remember when 30 seemed SO old & now we're just 3 short years away!
You look so good & I love how on top of your blog you are!
Do you still have an invite to mine?
Yeah! I hope your birthday was a happy one...welcome to the "late" twenties :)
You know, as you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two...
Time to break out the Ovaltine and Metamucil.
I'm so glad you had so much fun and they made you feel great! You deserved it!
Happy Belated Birthday to you cuz! What a fun time! You deserve to feel like a million bucks...or more! Love you and your fam!
HOw fetching cute is your lil family?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I should be starting dinner, but instead I'm learning things about you I should have known... I'll catch your birthday next year. :( I love the sign they made you, that is way too good to be created by a man and two little girls! Happy belated birthday from your lame friend!
Post a Comment