How exciting. That is so wonderful. YEAH Karli!
Yeah! I can't imagine how it would be like to have your sweet baby all hooked up to moniters. I'm so glad you have your little Karli home and healthy!
Yea for Baby Karli! I'm happy for her and for you to not have to deal with that anymore! How exciting. I love seeing pictures of your girls. Alexa is so cute helping you out. What a happy little family you have! We miss you guys :)
Go Karli, Go Karli, Go Karli!
That is such great news! I am so happy for her (and you)!
Congrats!! We are so excited for her! We check the blog every day for updates on her!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
How exciting. That is so wonderful. YEAH Karli!
Yeah! I can't imagine how it would be like to have your sweet baby all hooked up to moniters. I'm so glad you have your little Karli home and healthy!
Yea for Baby Karli! I'm happy for her and for you to not have to deal with that anymore! How exciting. I love seeing pictures of your girls. Alexa is so cute helping you out. What a happy little family you have! We miss you guys :)
Go Karli, Go Karli, Go Karli!
That is such great news! I am so happy for her (and you)!
Congrats!! We are so excited for her! We check the blog every day for updates on her!
Post a Comment