Saturday, July 12, 2008

Look-Alike?

These pictures are kind-of funny, Alexa LOVES LOVES LOVES holding her "baby sister" and also likes it when I take a picture as she is doing it! :) So, here are some pictures of Alexa holding Karli...Karli is finally opening her eyes for a picture!
Does she still look like Alexa?! There is probably a definite family resemblance, but a lot of her features are not Alexa's...but maybe that is only for the Mom to really notice. All I know is that I am having so much fun having two little girls!


Look at how long Karli's fingers are! Where did she get those beauties?!


13 comments:

Homemaker is not a "dirty" word said...

I think they look a lot a like. With my girls it is hard to tell their baby pictures apart, other than Lilly's red hair. She is getting so big!!

jkhoek said...

I think they look a lot alike but I think I see more Tyler in Alexa and more Kristi in Karli. They are both so, so cute! I'm glad you're home and doing well and your little doll is thriving! We love your fun family :)

Dan and Melissa said...

Kristi, they are so beautiful! I am so happy for you guys and know you'll make the best parents to Karli just like you are with little Alexa. I miss you guys but we are enjoying your beautiful house! Yes, Heidi and I were close friends at Provo where we met in the Student married housing. She is so awesome and it make sense that you are cousins because she's great just like you!
Let's stay in touch and I can't wait to see more pics of Kiley!
Melissa

Rowley's said...

You have gorgeous little girls! I'm so glad that things are continuely going well with Karli! You're girls are dolls! We such get our girls together for play dates!

Henich Family said...

WOW...I didn't even know you had her. She is beautiful congrats! We will have to get them together when they are older!!!!

hope all is well...

R Clan said...

It was so fun to see you guys last night. I am sorry we didn't give you any notice. We just had to stop in and say hi since we were out that way. Your house is beautiful. The girls are both so beautiful. It was fun to see Alexa...oh and it was fun to see you guys too. :) Karli was so cute. We'll definitely have to get together when things start to get back to normal with you guys.

Brooke said...

Yes! I think that they look so much alike...both beautiful!

Rachel said...

What little beauty queens your girls are! I think they look alike, but of course Mom sees so much more in the little faces she studies all the time. :) I'm so glad to hear you & Karli are doing well. What good friends your girls are going to be.

Blackner Family said...

K first off you didn't even look pregnant, and karli is so cute. she has tons of hair. My baby are pretty much bald.

Jane said...

They are definately sisters, both so darling. Aren't sister's the best?

Rob & Denae said...

Congratulations! We have been so out of the loop with moving and vacations. We are so happy for you all. I think the girls look alike. They are so precious. We miss you all. Wish the girls could get together & play. Take care and Enjoy.

Denae

Brad and Jana said...

Your girls are so dang cute! I hated the stickers for the oxygen when my Cardon had oxygen. The top clear part to hold the tube in place stayed sticky for a half of a second, but the part that sticks to their little cheeck sticks so good. I hated peeling it of to change them. I got creative and used other things. I used first aid tape. It held it pretty good, but when I changed them, it didn't feel like I was ripping the skin off of their cheek. I know TMI

We are the Mayletts said...

oh my gosh!!! Kristie I can't believe all that has happened since I last checked your blog! Congratulations!! She is beautiful. 6 weeks early!! You totally beat me. I'm so glad everything is going better. How scary!! Did you really almost deliver her in your car? I should call you. Please please E-mail me your phone and address when you get a chance. cmaylett@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin