We had a lot of fun celebrating the 24th of July! It is always fun when Tyler gets to take of work! We had a picnic in the park and played there awhile...it was a hot day, but we found some nice shade to hangout under. Karli spent most of the time(well, pretty much the whole time!) taking a nice long nap!
Hey you!!!!!!! I was so excited when I heard from you! I just looked over your blog and your family and blog are so adorable. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how much they look like you already. I'm so glad Karli is doing so well too. You are such a sweet heart, and you have had the best attitude towards that. :) I'm so glad we can stay in touch now. Blog on!
Looks like a great time. I ventured out with Ruth Ann to take Lance to a parade, but we couldn't stand the heat. I'm such a party pooper. Your girls are beautiful!
Hey Tyler its Trent Davies, long lost friend at the other end of the county. I was looking at my sisters blog and saw Ambers blog then yours. You have a beautiful family. You need to get ahold of me so maybe we can catch up a little. hopefully i hear from ya soon. trentandemily.blogspot.com
4 comments:
Hey you!!!!!!! I was so excited when I heard from you! I just looked over your blog and your family and blog are so adorable. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe how much they look like you already. I'm so glad Karli is doing so well too. You are such a sweet heart, and you have had the best attitude towards that. :) I'm so glad we can stay in touch now. Blog on!
Looks like so much fun.
Looks like a great time. I ventured out with Ruth Ann to take Lance to a parade, but we couldn't stand the heat. I'm such a party pooper. Your girls are beautiful!
Hey Tyler its Trent Davies, long lost friend at the other end of the county. I was looking at my sisters blog and saw Ambers blog then yours. You have a beautiful family. You need to get ahold of me so maybe we can catch up a little. hopefully i hear from ya soon. trentandemily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment