Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Greatest Fun Spot You'll Ever Know...Cherry Hill!


We decided to take a little vacation to CHERRY HILL! We had a great time, Alexa was in her own little heaven! We enjoyed all the swimming and water fun, and then the Crumps joined us that evening and the following morning for camping/swimming/batting cages/hamster haven/etc! It was really nice to get out into the sun and water while summer is still here (having Karli in the middle of summer this year has kept us indoors a lot more). Gotta' love Cherry Hill, baby!

5 comments:

R Clan said...

That looks like so much fun. I guess Corey and I should give in and do it next year. All we did was talk about it this year and didn't go. Glad to see you getting out.

Dallas said...

looks like fun...you can never beat a nice warm day and "cherry hill hill..." :)

DAJP said...

Looks like a fun place!

Tyler and Kilee said...

Kristi! I just spent the last 15 minutes reading all of your posts because I had to catch up on what's been going on! I was thinking to myself that you probably had a baby by now but wow, you had her a long time ago! Sorry for the late Congratulations! I can't believe she came so quickly. How did you manage? You look great by the way. Even in her newborn pics you dont look like you just had a baby. So jealous! Can't wait to see her...she is absolutely beautiful!

kelsey.bj.addi said...

you guys are the best!!! we sure miss living with you! i love cherry hill, i only went once with your fam but it was the greatest fun spot i'll ever know!!:) we gotta go again sometime with our little ones. karli is so big and so dang cute, i need to see her and you again! love ya always. kels

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin