Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Karli's Blessing Day

Our sweet Karli was given a name and blessing on Sunday!
It was such a special day!
Thank you for all who came to support her.
This is what our little Karli was doing a majority of the time after her blessing...the big day wore her out (that is why she didn't get into many of the pictures)!
Thank You everyone who took pictures of the day!...


6 comments:

Dan and Melissa said...

Kristi...she is so beautiful. Blessing day is one of my favs too;) Congrats on your beautiful girls.

R Clan said...

She looked so beautiful. I am so sad that we missed it.

Jane said...

Such a beautiful baby you have. I love her dress, those sleeves are so cute.

Jeff/Amber/Jade said...

that was a fun day....yard looks great and good times with the fam....

Rowley's said...

She's so beautiful! I'm glad that special day turned out so well! Okay, do you have time to meet me at the park next week? Mon, Weds and Fridays are best for me; those are the days that Nate is gone ALL day, so it's nice to get out of the house! How is Monday at 11:30? I'm really free anytime, so just let me know!

Rachel said...

What beautiful girls you have. And so happy. They probably have a really happy mama. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin