Friday, October 3, 2008

Ashley & Amy's Socccer Game


We had a good time watching both of our sisters play against each other in their high school soccer teams...Spanish Fork and American Fork! One minute we're cheering for one team...and then the next! Both girls are amazing at playing, and so fun to watch. Alexa thought it was crazy to have both sets of Grandparents present! Good times!

Ashley

Amy
Alexa took took these...look at those skills!...


We LOVE soccer!

4 comments:

Johnston Family said...

How fun & look at how good you look, Um.. didn't you just have a baby? Not fair! :)

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Kristi,
This is Andrea (Laursen)...
It's been a long time!
I hope you don't mind me posting a comment on your blog!
I just wanted to say hi & tell you how cute your girls are!
I have a blog that's private, but would love to hear from you!
Email me at DREAMIG@MSN.COM & I can send you an invite...
-Andrea

Rachel said...

How lucky you are to have your very own, very adorable little photograher.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Ha ha that's too funny!
Well I think that's quite the coinsidence that I ran into you like that!
Your girls are cute & don't worry... mine threw a tanrtum not too long after!
xOxOxO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin