Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Parties...Halloween style!


Both of our families had Halloween Parties this year...so fun!
Ty and I feel like we have definitely celebrated Halloween this year! We have done so many fun things this year as a family.
We decided to go with some "spooky" Halloween characters this year, since Alexa wanted to be a witch and Karli was going to be a pumpkin. (Ty and I are Frankenstein and his Bride!)
Everyone had such great costumes! It is always fun to see what people come up with!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the costumes! You all look so great. I don't think I'll ever get David to dress in costume--he's a Halloween dud. :)

R Clan said...

Oh my goodness I love it. You guys look great!

Dallas said...

wow...that party looks like so much fun. Sure wish we could have been there. great costumes!!!!

Alyse said...

You guys are so creative! I love the costumes...especially yours! How fun!

jayni & ben said...

You guys all look so good!!

Jobi Niu said...

AWESOME COSTUMES!! How fun! I love Halloween parties... especially when everyone gets into em

Blackner Family said...

Funny costumes!! looks like you have a great halloween.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin