Friday, November 14, 2008

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

"I'm so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as I can be!
Clap my hands, and shout for joy,
and climb upon his knee!
Put my arms around his neck,
hug him tight like this!
Pat his cheeks, and give him what...
A GREAT BIG KISS...smack!"
I've been teaching Alexa this song
so we can sing it to Tyler when he comes home from work...
because it is the greatest time of the day for all three of us!

6 comments:

R Clan said...

You are so cute. That is my favorite time of day too. (Maybe for different reasons....sweet relief. ha ha)

Your girls are beautiful. What a cute picture of the three of them.

Rachel said...

Oh what a cute bunch! Tyler looks like this could be his favorite time of day, too. Lance & Luke also love their daddy to come home. I'm confessing that I'm mostly excited for the second shifter to come on duty. :)

Haley said...

Easton loves this song too. He gets so excited to sing it, even if Landon is already home. :)

We are the Mayletts said...

cute pics! We miss you guys! I can't wait to see your baby! Come visit us.

Rowley's said...

The BEST time of day! Second best time of day...NAP time :)

Burton Family said...

I couldn't agree with you more. Not only does Everett look forward to it, but I do to. I'll have to teach him that song. I forgot about it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin