We had a Birthday Fiesta for Alexa and Tyler with the Shelley's and the Krommenhoek's! We ate Mexican style, played soccer, hit the pinata, had ice cream cake...sang Happy Birthday , and opened presents! We all had a really good time!
Look at ME...I'm THREE!
We celebrated Alexa's birthday as a family in the morning before Tyler left to work! She opened presents and had a birthday breakfast! She had a GREAT DAY! She felt so special, and enjoyed all the presents and treats. She feels so proud to tell people she is THREE...so old!
Seeing this post just made me want to cry. You are so cute. I was talking with Corey last night and somehow I remembered it was sweet Alexa's birthday! I remember like it was yesterday when you came home from the hospital with her. I can't believe she is three already. I sure miss seeing you guys. I think all this triggered when we saw it was Tyler's birthday on Wed. on facebook. Then it all started coming back to me. Happy Happy Birthday one and all. I will hopefully call you soon. We miss you guys soooooooooo much! We really need to get together soon.
I cannot believe she is already 3! I remember when she was born & was the tiniest and cutest little thing with tons of dark hair! Crazy how fast time flies!
6 comments:
Looks like fun. The cakes and banners are really creative and cute. Oh, and Alexa's hair is so long, she is really a cutie.
Seeing this post just made me want to cry. You are so cute. I was talking with Corey last night and somehow I remembered it was sweet Alexa's birthday! I remember like it was yesterday when you came home from the hospital with her. I can't believe she is three already. I sure miss seeing you guys. I think all this triggered when we saw it was Tyler's birthday on Wed. on facebook. Then it all started coming back to me. Happy Happy Birthday one and all. I will hopefully call you soon. We miss you guys soooooooooo much! We really need to get together soon.
What a cutie! And 3 already?! I bet she loved having a party with her daddy. Happy Birthday to them both.
Is Tyler's Birthday today? It's David's birthday today, too. But I won't have fun banners & cake for him--he hates cake. :)
Oh, and if I haven't already begged to be able to continue to read your private blog...
rayray_1979@yahoo.com
I cannot believe she is already 3! I remember when she was born & was the tiniest and cutest little thing with tons of dark hair! Crazy how fast time flies!
How is she already three? She is super cute. Is that your kitchen you are in? If so, it is gorgeous!
Post a Comment