Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Rollar Blading

What ever happened to rollarblading you ask?....nothing! :)
It is SO MUCH FUN!
Everyone reading this needs to whip out the old rollarblades and give 'em a nice ride!
We went on the Jordan River Trail
that goes behind Thanksgiving Point
(Melissa, remember our fun memories on this trail?!)
It was BEAUTIFUL!
Afterward, we ate lunch at a park.
Fun! Fun! Fun!






12 comments:

Jules said...

How fun! We've walked there before - I love it!

R Clan said...

You have been busy! :)

Jobi Niu said...

K.. how fun! I LOVE rollerblading. It's a great workout huh? Look how cute your lil' family is.

Rachel said...

More cute family pics. And I'm still jealous of the nice weather!! :)

Brooke said...

I seriously do want to whip out and dust off my rollerblades now. It looks like fun!

Melissa said...

Even before I got to the part where you mention our fun fun times I was having flash backs. I love that trail and I love rollerblading. I was just thinking about finding someone to go with me here--Mike isn't too into it. I think I still have the picture of us jumping off the bridge into that nice clean/clear water.... So much fun. I am glad you are still enjoying it!

Jeff/Amber/Jade said...

fun times....great family....it was fun seeing you guys this last weekend.

jeff/amber/jade

Brad and Jana said...

How fur! And you are so skinny and cute! You guys are always doing something fun! I love it! And if you go private, invite me for sure! jpage223@yahoo.com

Becky said...

I totally saw you at the temple on Tuesday. I must have been standing behind you for a few minutes debating with myself if it was you or not. I should have said something, but I didn't want to look stupid if it wasn't you.

I am spending a few weeks in Utah visiting family, and Mike is comming up next weekend. We would totally love to see you guys and catch up.

Lara said...

Hey kristi! If you go private send me an invite I would LOVE to still look at your cute blog and see what you guys are up to!
larasykes@hotmail.com

Marie Carlisle said...

Your family is so adorable! I miss you and I love seeing your fun pictures and your cool stories! Love you! -Marie

Joni said...

How fun! You guys do the most active and fun things out of anyone I know!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin