
My good friend Emily and I decided to meet at the park every other week to just catch up and chit-chat, and it is great because our kids are able to have some fun at the park at the same time! I love that we are able to do this! I look forward to it every time!

Emily's little boy Andrew (above) and Karli (below) are only a couple of months apart...SO CUTE!

Alexa brought her friend Chloe with us to the park so that she had a friend her age to play with!...also SO CUTE!
1 comment:
I just saw this post and can I just say that YES! I agree thursday = park day with Kristi and the girls is the BEST! I just love ya! Oh! And I have an idea for another park we might try. I will call you to see what you think!! :-)
Post a Comment