


Here are some pictures from Kyle & Kaitlyn's wedding reception (tyler's brother). It was a beautiful day...Kaitlyn looked darling, K & K are so in love and happy, and good times with family.


Some more fun at the hospital! Tyler and Alexa made me so happy by spending all day Saturday and Sunday with me at the hospital and a few other places like the temple grounds (in between feedings with Karli)! It was nice spending time as a family again, I loved it, it had been a busy past week!




Karli doing her "car seat test"...had to sit in the car seat for 1 1/2 hours to make sure she could handle it...she passed!

Alexa and I enjoying the sunshine.


Our cute little girls...Happy Fourth of July!
It is so much fun having our family together for the first time at home. It has been a crazy past two weeks...nice to have time to relax and spend some quality family time at home...(sigh of relief!)
11 comments:
How wonderful it is to have her home. How much did she weigh when you brought her home? She looks so little in those pictures with Alexa. I am so happy for you guys. What a beautiful family.
Congratulations! How wonderful to bring her home, I have been checking your blog like 5 times a day to check for updates. She looks like her big sister. Good Luck, let us know if you need anything.
That's great you got to take her home! She really is so darling! Alexa looks like she is going to be a great big sister!
Tyler! It's been ages! I can't believe howmuch has changed- you have a beautiful family. Found your blog while blog surfing! Would love to catch up.
Michal Langton Richardson
I am so happy for you! It is such a special day when you take your sweet baby home! Hang in there with the oxygen, it will feel like you have twins when you go places, I felt like I had triplets! LOL
What a cute family! I am so happy for you! Glad Karli is doing well!
KArli looks exactly like Alexa I think?? Them in their little outfits.. NO WAY! HOW CUTE! WHat a cute family!
I am so happy that she got to come home! What a relief! I need to give you a call soon...I would love to chat and catch up!
What a cute little family. You girls are both so beautiful. That is awesome you got to take her home. Good Luck and I hope all goes well :]
wow, what a busy week. congrats on bringing karli home! that must feel great. glad she's doing so well! she looks so much like alexa-cute as can be! keep up the great parenting. we're only 5 minutes away if you ever need anything! i'm serious.
That is such an amazing feeling and a sense of relief! It takes a lot of "extra" off your shoulders! I'm so glad Karli is home! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! We love you and hope to meet Karli soon...we'll be coming July 19-30. Miss you!
Post a Comment